Updated March 7, 2021
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Jovic Homes’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the sites.
What type of personal information do we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are things like: names, email addresses, other contact details, transactional details such as appointment booking form and referral requests, support queries, survey comments, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Jovic Homes’ sites or through other people when you use services associated with the Jovic Homes’s sites.
When you provide personal information to us via the website, you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete talk to us form and contact us form, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose personal information to people like:
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, etc)
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Other people where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Unsubscribe from marketing emails
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, click the “unsubscribe” link found in our marketing email messages.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
How do we store your personal information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
Cookies and web analytics
Cookies do not include your personal information. It is some information to exchange data between our server and your browser to give you best experience when using Jovic Homes website.
Cookies contain the information below:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of the file you look at
- the website which referred you to Jovic Homes website.
- the operating system which your computer uses.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en